I get such a kick out of some of the titles they come up with for new mysteries.
Here're a couple new releases that sound good and have titles that should make you smile.
TOAST MORTEM (HEMLOCK FALLS)
The Inn at Hemlock Fall reopens for readers!
Bernard LeVasque has opened a multi-million dollar cooking school in Hemlock Falls-and has even stolen customers from Sarah and Meg Quilliam's Inn. But someone finds the infamous chef too bitter-and takes him off the menu for good.
Night of the Living Deed (A Haunted Guesthouse Mystery)
Welcome to the first Haunted Guest House Mystery, the getaway every reader can afford.
Newly divorced Alison Kerby wants a second chance for herself and her nine-year-old daughter. She's returned to her hometown on the Jersey Shore to transform a Victorian fixer-upper into a charming, and profitable, guest house.
One small problem: the house is haunted, and the two ghosts insist Alison must find out who killed them.
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran