April 03, 2010
Pink Saturday: Happy Easter and Thanks to Jody for Swap!
Running behind today so hopefully some visitors will still stop by today for PINK SATURDAY, hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
First I stopped by Karin at Creative Chaos (Love that name! Is that what this is??) Loved her pretty pinks and all kinds of creative stuff!
As tomorrow is Easter Sunday, I wanted to share a few Easter miniatures... like the lily I made (above) and the sunny yellow cake and orange tarts.
I also wanted to share the beautiful flowers Jody at Peach Blossom Hill made for me for our swap. They look so real!
Though not Eastery, I wanted to share the spooky painting Jody did. I love it! It'll be a perfect large wall painting in a half scale scene I'm making in a gothic clock case. Just been collecting things for it. Already thinking I have to expand the back and enlarge the space!
A Happy and Blessed Easter!
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran