February 13, 2010
Pink Saturday: Happy Valentine's Day!
Welcome to another Pink Saturday hosted by Beverly at How Sweet the Sound.
I also stopped by Marina's blog, Only Cute Things. Marina, who blogs from Argentina, had a fantastic post on Friday of some fascinating buildings. (And being into dollhouses, I love looking at architecture, especially the older brick and stone photos she posted.) Hi, Marina!
We're celebrating from the heart this week and what better symbolizes Valentine's Day than a yummy box of chocolates?
Doll artist Christa Chayata summed up the best part of the holiday with her new miniature doll named Ann. Christa says she'd already made the chocolates, so why not have someone like a cute little girl holding them?
Good idea, right? She's darling! See more of Christa's work (and a fantastic closeup of those chocolates!) at her blog.
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran