So.... Mr. and Mrs. Skellie are celebrating their love with a quiet concert, just the two of them...
Not now, dear.
Sweetest, you really should listen to me.
Not this time, dear.
Harold!!! What is that thing inside the piano?
He's speechlees, it seems.
Well, the "creature" appears to be harmless, so they continue their concert.
Spooky, worn wood piano, stool and small "skull" candlestick.
She has a silk skirt with sparkle net over it and a net shawl. And she just had her hair done!
* Perfume stands: hand-made small wood displays for table, boudoir, dresser, store etc.
Perfume stand 1 - deco style
Perfume stand 2 w/ gloves
Tea stand - wood display -Contact me if interested in any of these items.
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran