It's my favorite color, so for fun, I thought I'd share some dolls from other miniaturists that celebrate the color YELLOW!
All dolls are one-inch scale - 1" = 1 foot. (So an adult would be 5 1/2" to 6" tall; a baby is under 2" long.)
The girl in the yellow-print dress is by artist Gina Gagnon of Lone Wolf Miniatures.
Looks like she's ready to meet Tom Sawyer at the pond. Also by Gina Gagnon.
This absolutely delightful baby, Martine, is by artisan Patty Clark. Her babies are so real, you expect them to move!
This pretty lady was made by my friend Kitty in Holland. Check out her wonderful miniatures!
* Hope you enjoyed a different look at teh color Yellow! Do visit the sites of these wonderful miniaturists!
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran