I'm tired today so thought I'd pose a few questions and see what everyone thinks.
There's been quite a few discussions lately on "green" reading - ebooks - electronic books.
Yes, my book Searching For A Starry Night is available in ebook form (and is a finalist in the 2009 Eppie Awards in the ya/children's category.)
I've read ebooks and like them. For one, they're cheaper. Too bad the e-readers are so expensive yet. Maybe I'll get one at some point.
So the questions today:
* Got an e-reader? Which? What do you like about it? Have a Kindle? Do you like it or why not?
* Why do you or don't you like ebooks?
* Print or electronic, and why?
* Feel free to share your thoughts on electronic and print publishing.
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran