I'm taking a break from the Writing Tips until after Christmas. They will resume on Mon, 12/29.
Morgan Mandel passed this Honest Scrap award on to me. Thanks, Morgan.
The award is for “scrappy honesty.” To accept it, the recipient has to:
1. List 10 honest things about him/herself (make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!)
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers (I hope I don’t pass it to someone who already has it! If I do, I apologize).
10 Things About Me:
1. I like fruitcake, so there!
2. I'll take fish over meat.
3. I procrastinate.
4. Some women like shoes, I like purses. Never have enough.
5. I still like dolls and toys, but with grown-ups, it's called being a collector.
6. The dog is the boss.
7. I can't eat any meat with pink in it. Yuck!
8. I love to watch Smallville! Wish I'd saved those Superman comics I had as a kid!
9. I love old movies.
10. Clutter is my friend. ha!
Now I'm supposed to tag 7 people. I'll see how many I can come up with:
* Terrie Farley Moran @ Women of Mystery
* Evelyn David @ The Stiletto Gang
* Mayra Calvani @ Mayra's Secret Bookcase
* Beth Groundwater @ Beth Groundwater
* Rob Walker @ Acme Authors. Let's see if he bites.
* That's enough for me. See you after the holidays. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah!