November 29, 2007
New Story, New Trend?
I seem to have unintentionally started a new trend in my writing.
First, it was birds, as in the blackbirds in my spooky short story, "The Witch Tree."
Then it was a dog, namely the mischievous little Dachshund, Petey, in my upcoming mystery, "Searching For A Starry Night."
Now it's a little black cat with shiny gold eyes. The cat appears in my eerie story, "Cat Cries," which will be published in an upcoming issue of Cat Tales Magazine from Wildside Press.
I wonder if I can do a story on an elephant next?
Book & Writer Blogs
- ACME Authors
- Author of Doomed Queens
- Betty Webb
- Blog Book Tour Guide
- Blogs That Rule
- Blood Red Pencil - Writing, Editing Tips
- Book Roast
- Book Views, Lacresha Hayes
- Books at Pop Syndicate
- Celebrate Women
- Chester Campbell
- Christina Rodriguez, Ilustrator
- Christina Rodriquez artist
- Crispin Guest - Jeri Westerson, Medieval Noir
- Cynthia's Attic - Mary Cunningham
- Elysabeth's Stories
- Fatal Foodies - Food & Mysteries
- Female Sleuths
- Getting Medieval - Jeri Westerson
- Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
- It's a Mystery
- JA Konrath
- JR Turner - Dead Friends Forever
- Katie Hines
- Killer Hobbies
- Lacresha Hayes - author, pastor, wisdom on women's issues
- Larry Karp
- Marlis Day
- Mary Welk
- Morgan Mandel
- My Friend Amy's Blog
- Mysterious People
- Mystery Scene Magazine
- Page 69 Test
- Page 99 Test
- Pets & Their Authors - Mayra Calvani
- The Stiletto Gang
- Women of Mystery, Terrie Farley Moran